Reshaping grocery shopping
One-stop solution for a omni-channel platform.
Retail and wholesale company Coop wanted to relaunch and standardize their e-commerce platform – but faced complex demands and challenges when it came to design and implementation.
Strategy, Consulting, Project Management, UX, UI
As much as people love to shop online, companies still struggle with digitalization.
- 80 %of the Swiss regularly shop online.
- 66 %of all retailers state that digitalization is a major challenge for their company.
The shortest route to MVP
Using our agile program model, we developed the scope for our MVP together with Coop in only 12 weeks.
Due to the strict schedule, we quickly determined user stories and requirements in several co-working sessions with mixed teams.
Research. Design. Test. Repeat.
Core pages and functions were prototyped and tested in an iterative process.
The new coop.ch page launched just weeks after the Covid-19 pandemic did. It gave Coop the opportunity to deliver on a staggering number of online orders during lockdown, benefiting from an optimized UX and streamlined processes.
- +45 %sales growth in the first 6 months
- 1.3billion sales in total in 2021
- 1.1million customized deliveries from Coop's unique Deli counters in 2021